From the autumn of 2009, the program is as follows:
The child's age - Vaccination against:
- 3 months - Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP), haemophilus influenza typeB (Hib), polio, pneumococcal.
- 5 months - DTaP, Hib, polio, pneumococcal.
- 11-12 months - DTP, Hib, polio, pneumococcal.
- 15 months - Measles, mumps, red dogs (MMR)
- 2. class - Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP), poliomyelitis.
- 6. class - Measles, mumps, red dogs (MMR)
- 7. class - Human papillomavirus (HPV) for the girls. The vaccine will be given at 0, 2 and 6 months.
- 10. class - Poliomyelitis.
Vaccination for foreign travels is voluntary. If you wonder whether you need the vaccine, you can send an e-mail or make a call for advice and guidance.
Which vaccines you need depends on:
- Where you are going.
- How you are going to travel.
- What conditions you will travel and live under.
- How long you will be away.
- Are there special conditions at the destination which means that you should be vaccinated?
- Your general health condition is.
- What vaccines you have had previously.
Bring with you your vaccination card when you come to get the vaccine.
- All vaccines, also against yellow fever.
- Tuberculin skin test for tuberculosis control. The test will have to be checked three days after it is set.
- Helseavdelinga, Uttrågata 15
Please contact us in good time before the journey starts for advice and appointment.
Telephone 5653 3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time for vaccination: Friday from 08.30 to 11.30 by appointment.